Join the practitioners at the Summit to embrace an end to end cyber security in your supply chain and business operations.
Supply chain processes are digitising and building business resilience to keep up with market demand becomes important. Data-packed innovations are driving customer-centric strategy and revolutionising supply chains.
ed::events invites you to the Third Party & Supply Chain Cyber Security Summit hosted in Amsterdam on the 29th & 30th June 2017. It provides tailored solutions and best practical examples, ensuring the digitisation of supply chain processes brings maximum benefit and zero disruption to your business operations.
What you will learn in 2017:
Understanding and addressing risks associated with rolling out of digital processes internally and externally, including suppliers and third parties becomes vital for business security. Growing diversity of suppliers leads to more cyber threats and standardisation of cyber security legal requirements with the third parties is essential.
The 2017 Summit will help you to navigate the issues such as;
- Third party cyber risk & security: Standardise risks & security by collaborating with third parties
- Supply chain IoT risks: How to integrate cyber security at the heart of the digitisation process
- End to end cyber security: Implementation case studies, featuring a variety of approaches
- Supplier engagement: How to embed information security across supply chains
- Cyber secure procurement: Assess and educate your suppliers to uphold standards
- Narrowing the compliance gap: Leverage regulations and rules to protect your data.
Your unrivalled speaker line-up for 2017:
Who you will meet:
Chief / VP / Director / Head / Manager of:
- Cyber & Information Security
- 3rd Party & Vendor Management
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Risk & Internal Control
- Data Protection & Privacy
- External Supply Operations
- Quality & Compliance
Key industries attending:
- Retail & E-commerce
- Automotive & Aerospace
- Food & Beverages
- Resources & Energy
- Logistics & Warehousing
- Transport & Shipping
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- IT & Security
Merck, Aspen, GE, JTI, Innogy, Allianz, Wartsila, Storebrand have already confirmed their places - join them today!
Media and communications partners:
Interested in speaking or sponsorship opportunities at the Third Party & Supply Chain Cyber Security Summit 2017? Please contact us by using the details below;
ed::events is a trading name of Eurasian Dynamics Ltd.